- by Barbara Jacques
- 14 Dec 2018
Have you incorporated Moringa into your acne routine?
Moringa, when consumed, helps in the removal and excretion of toxic build up by attracting toxins from the blood which restores skin moisture and tone.
What's so great about Moringa? Here are some benefits of Moringa:
- 4x more protein than Eggs: Protein is an important building block for the skin, bones, muscles, etc.
- 25x iron than Spinach: Iron boosts oxygen supply and gives your skin a natural glow.
- 15x more potassium than Bananas: Potassium helps regulate the amount of water needed to keep your skin hydrated.
- 10x more Vitamin A than Carrots: Vitamin A stimulates the cells that develop tissue that keeps the skin firm and healthy thus combating aging.
- 5x the vitamin C in Oranges: Vitamin C is great for protecting your skin against damages
Slay your Moringa Skincare Routine
Moringa is an amazing ingredient to have in your skincare routine. It goes great with moisturizers that help heal and calm flare-ups and redness. The moringa extract also contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Keep your moringa craze going with Jacq's skincare line! Our Healing Face Cleanser which has moringa extract calms redness and inflammation.
Use it in your morning routine to start your day refreshed and use it again in your nightly routine to purify and remove toxins, impurities, and dirt from your skin. Our cleanser also contains an exfoliating property that comes from papaya. Read our post “6 Unexpected Reasons to Love Papaya” for the skincare benefits of papaya.
The hidden secret to flawless skin… Boosters! No skin routine is complete without skin boosters, which hydrate and nourish your skin. Use our Trilogy Beauty Squad Boosters for the maximum boost in hydration and cell regeneration for that glow!
If you are looking to try just one, we encourage you to try The Protector | Bio-Vitamin Booster which contains the powerful and potent super blend of Moringa and is the perfect touch to slaying your Moringa skincare routine!
All three are great for all skin types and can be mixed and matched to feed and heal your skin.