- by Barbara Jacques
- 10 Nov 2017
New Bath Bars & Bath Bombs Drops Today
Our soap bars are finally back by popular demand. So, what makes our cleansing bars so different. We've are believers in feeding your skin from the inside out. We are using fresh ingredients in each batch. Starting with fresh rice milk, fresh carrots, yucca and plantain to feed your skin nutrients and vitamins to help, moisturize and nourish skin.
Yucca & Lavender Cleansing Bar
- Yucca root is also known as the "soap root" is skin conditioning, healing and rich in antioxidants that feed skins vitamins including magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, B and C. An ideal ingredient at healing sensitive skin.
- Lavender is a pleasant and soothing essential oil known for its sweet floral scent. Known for treating eczema, soothing skin disorders and inflammation.
The combination of fresh yucca, lavender oil, and moisturizing aloe vera creates a soft bubbling cleansing bar that leaves skin supple and refreshed.
Plantain & Charcoal Cleansing Bar
- Plantains contain a rich source of vitamins and beauty-boosting nutrients including minerals, zinc, and potassium. The plantain peel is used as a gentle exfoliate in the cleansing bar to wash away dead skin cells.
- We use activated Bamboo Charcoal in this cleansing bar to detoxify and re-energize the skin. This food-grade charcoal works to pull our toxins in the body. An ideal ingredient for those experiencing body acne, charcoal is extremely deep cleansing and helps to absorb oils from skin, drying out pimples and acne.
This cleansing bar is formulated for oily/combination skin.
Wild Hibiscus & Carrots
- Wild carrots naturally high in zinc and beta-carotene that converts into vitamin A that protects against free-radical damage. Carrots are also a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, key ingredients for combating aging, acne, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes.
- Hibiscus contains natural acids that help with age spots and a rich source of AHA, antioxidants called "Anthocyanocides.” Perfect for blemishes, aging and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne.
- Rice milk also contains inositol, which promotes the healthy growth of cells and encourages good blood flow – it also helps reduce the appearance of large pores and the appearance of skin texture.
This special cleansing bar is formulated for aging skin and acne-prone skin types. The rice milk, wild carrots, and hibiscus are hand-picked to create a decadent cleansing bar that feeds and protects skin.
Be sure to check out the new soap bars. We formulated each bar specifically to protect, help and moisturize the skin. Let us know which one is your favorite.